Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mammarazzi



And so I'm known as the "Mammarazzi" and oh dear, yes, that seems to be exactly what I do the entire day - snapping shots of them both!




Yesterday's darling was, "I thank God for Kiam Kiam (sour kana)". [My Man!]

My Belle can do the twinkle twinkle little star and clap on command now. This morning's greeting to grandma was a game of peek-a-boo with our master-bedroom door until grandma picked her up. Milestones indeed! She looks more like Daddy these days with that "enigmatic" smile :)

BTW, it was Roseala my Princess had the last couple of days. She broke out in "false measles" all over her trunk region. My baby was sooo brave! She's ay-ok now.

2 Comments:

Blogger hon said...

Caitlin had the same thing too. Watch out - my doctor tells me it usually happens a couple more times before they turn 2.

Kyra looks contented in Daddy's arms. Btw, the background of that pic looks like some tropical swamp - so very like home.

Btw, my friend, happy belated national day! Did you guys remember to sing Count on me Singapore?

11:02 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

Heh heh. No count on me-s this year. We had our own fireworks competition here in Vancouver between Canada, Sweden and China. Sweden won coz of the Abba music I swear. We took the pic at the park - it's a salmon/trout pond. It's summer so....tropical indeed! But the surroundings are fir trees and ferns.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home