Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hello.

Hello. I'm still alive.

And by the way, I can dish up a mean hokkien mee too :) Did so for dinner today. Pity I can't figure out the chilli paste yet. Soon soon.

Today, I love my Man's, "Why do adults get to sleep late and go out at nights?" This is when I feel like an outright, "Because." just coz I've been exhausted throughout the day and don't need yet another difficult question. But I didn't. It actually made me smile just watching him pout that baby pout. I told him he'd get those privileges too when he's all grown up (yeah, together with baby-sitting duties to boot since I'm gonna have soooo many babies that Daddy'll lose count).

And my Belle's, "Uh-oh, fixh." [after she's broken something or found something broken] I also absolutelly love her rendition of "rain rain go away". It goes like this, "wain wain go aWay! wain wain...." she also adds in all of our names in her song. Grandpa and grandma are currently, "Ah-pa" and "Ah-ma".

Yup, still kicking.

6 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

SO IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL? IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL?

Mamafattie, heh-woh!

8:06 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

heh-wo is waaayyyy cute! kyra does a "Arlow! Arlow!" sooo loudly it scares the pets (esp dogs on the streets) and elderly people coz they can't quite see her - being so tiny and always in black, like mommy :)not sick anymore but VERY the tired ALL the time. damn.

4:10 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

hairyD - so you want girl or boy? you're so majorly excited. why dun you take bets - that'd be fun. I dunno yet. next week's the scan. avoiding anymore visits to "doctor". gimme the creeps.

4:11 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

I think the teeth come when they're ready. At least you won't get bitten on the back of your thigh when you are trying to cook.

I almost drop-kicked R the other day when he did that - it's so ticklish and painful at the same time.

Gremlin, say hi to your brokeback doctor for me :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

you know that brokeback stuff - they were gay to begin with so...I can't see what's the big deal about it. who asked them to pretend to be normal in the first place? not sad. just sad. thot it was a hetero realised gay better kinda situation but not. no biggie.

minx - she started talking much later than gareth. but they all develop so differently. she's very athletic at this age when he was clumsy etc. zach's probably just storing everything in his head till he can form sentences, then you'll wish he would stop. let him enjoy his babyhood a little more!

10:59 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

My cousin didn't speak till he was 3 years old. But when he did, it was complete sentences.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home