Friday, August 12, 2005

Wong Fei Hong and his clever sister

This was taken during the annual fireworks competition here in Vancouver. Sweden won this year.

Gareth turned down face-painting this morning declaring, "I don't like it. It's not nice. " All he's obsessed with these days is to be "Wong Fei Hong". We were woken up early this morning with a loud and clear, "Mommy, is my hair long? Up to my pantat [buttocks]?" Of course I told him a white lie. What's a mama to do when her baby wants to be cool?

During our walk this morning, Kyra (from her stroller) pointed at a toy-dog (erm...so small I dun even know what breed it is...) and exclaimed, "Meow!". I felt proud but feigned an apologetic look for the benefit of the embarassed owner. What kind of dog looks like a cat? Pff.

We're going out for some popsicles now. Whoa! Temperatures are soaring. Inside temperature is past 30 degrees celsius. Er..dun think we can manage S'pore's weather any longer! Yikes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home