Monday, January 22, 2007

Twice over


At precocious 1.5, she was candy and spice and everything else nice.

Oh of course she had her days. And the temper's never sweet.

But at awesome 2, it's crazy true,

they don't come packaged any other way but this way.

Tantrums galore packed tight in this tiny bod.

But my little girl will never cease to amaze me, tantrums or otherwise.

Her mind is definitely her own. You can tell even by her dressing.

She's a hotch-potch of wonderful things, my Belle.

3 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

Wow. She seems to like every other colour but black! How did that happen (in view of your wardrobe). I am amazed.

7:54 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

still can't bring myself to wear anything unblack. but yeah, I lead a colourful life,thank you, minx. what a roller-coaster!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh - she looks exactly like your mom in the first pic!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home