Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Good Golly Gee!


My baby's growing up on me!
He broke his first tooth today.
Called the husband at Taka to break the exciting news over lunch and he freaked out thinking I meant that my Man had fallen on his face and cracked 'un.
No, I chatter on full-steam, it's Aarongator, his bottom teeth have broken out!
Am I speaking baby jargon these days?
Language that only I and my children can understand to the exclusion of all others?
Hm...worrying...
Oh but I have better things to concentrate on.
These days, am waiting for the pomegranate to crawl forwards.
As I'm typing this, he crawls backwards and gets majorly frustrated that he gets further away from his toys than when he started.
It's like watching an aeroplane trying to take off without it's engines on.
His first words are also very telling.
All vowels.
Aiieeeeeee.
Now everyone knows I scream like a banshee.
He has broken out in sweat and is complaining real loud now.
Almost all vowels too.
Aiyehhhh!
Shall go rescue the bundle off the floor now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home