Sunday, August 14, 2005

Of ponies & gourmet BBQ












Saturday was spent at Connaught Park riding ponies and the evening saw us at Doreen and Lawrence's place for a delicious BBQ. Ah! What an eventful day!

Yesterday's darling was, "Mommy, I don't want you to have any more babies." Why not? "Because I don't want the baby to drink my boob boobs." [he's referring to mine]

We heard my Belle grinding something with her bottom teeth in the car on the way to the BBQ. Then a giant sized blob of saliva shot from her mouth onto me! I thought some alien had invaded her mouth and was throwing saliva balls at me....upon investigation, however,I was pleasantly surprised to find her top teeth emerging! She's now duly armed to defend herself against "Gor Gor' [big brother] without our intervention!

3 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

Nice pictures!!! And everyone looks smug because they've escaped Singapore!

6:36 PM  
Blogger hon said...

Wah... So fast make friends already - friend enough to invite you to a sumptious gourmet BBQ! I'm envious... Oi! You coming back in Oct or not? Don't think we can afford to take a trip to Vancouver in winter this year. Maybe next, if you're still there of course.

Btw, looks like you guys didn't miss the fireworks at the NDP in Singapore either!

9:50 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

Yes, home by 2nd October this year. Let's meet up then. Only 3 weeks' holiday so gotta pack in all appointments within that time-frame.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home