Monday, July 10, 2006

Incroyable!

Ok, ok, I just feel frenchie these days. But that's besides the point.
Su-Lynn has 3 kids!
Which means we haven't met up or chatted for at least 9 months if not more!
I mean, look at him. He's hardly squeaky new-born. Man.
WOman, the things you've been up to - without consulting the fellowship!
And Alison's been jetting around being the dutiful & loyal being that she's always been.
Only this time it's coz her husband's been posted away from her.
Life's surprises.
Amazing. And we all survived and live to tell.
And we all miss Gus.
Hello, Gus. Check us out.
Can tell you're smiling right this moment.
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger gremlin said...

oh. that makes no. 3 a year old if not more?! you dint look one bit pregnant wat. I dun remember you saying. coz I woulda freaked. mebbe you did say. gosh. my memory's all wonky now. the perils of exiting the workforce.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home