Monday, February 05, 2007

Survived it

Am safely in Singapore and quite alive, thank God.

Considered staying over at Seoul for a night or two, or rather, until I recovered from the arduous first leg (10 hours plus). Then thought of the hassle of arranging a connecting flight - what a nightmare. So I junked the gorgeous idea and lugged them all 3 back into the plane for the 6.5 hour second leg.

Miraculously, the 6.5 hours passed rather quickly. All fell asleep and I even caught myself some shut-eye and a cup noodle snack. I ate nothing from the menu the entire trip, yet cup noodles never tasted as fabulous.

3 Comments:

Blogger gremlin said...

minx - on. my belle's ill right now but I expect she'd be ok by friday. any reservations, lemme know.

mamafatt- join sook ling, honey and the other wendy this saturday for lunch at sook's?

5:40 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Nobody invited Smoot & Son. Sad now.

7:08 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

mammafatt - re. your sms - on. but how bout thursDAY (like take morning off?) smoot - you too otherwise no time leh.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home