Sunday, July 08, 2007

Jubba

That's all that comes to mind. Whatever that means. I think it's my new nickname for the Aarongator.

I started off this blog in a daze...and am still in a daze 2 years down the line.

This time, I think it's the lack of sleep. Wait. It's the same reason from before.

Ah. I haven't slept through the night in 4.5 years (and still counting). Coz someone decided to be a good Catholic. Only kidding. The real reason is it's an addiction. You can't live with them nor without them. You just have to feed the addiction to feel the high.

Yeah. That figures the daze.

In brief, life is good. Family's good. God is great.

These days, everyone else is at least a millionaire by now speculating in real property. We're the minority.

But we have a home. And it's sure as hell warm.

I think my priorities are in place. I think I'm closer to Heaven than most people'd like to think. Not popular, but definitely trekking it right.

Random pictures for fun. See my pieces of Heaven.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home