Monday, August 15, 2005

Beds & date-logs


Cool notice huh? Courtesy of the Parks Department, Edgmont Village.

Today began the Starfish swim-class for my Man. Needless to say, my son made me super proud swimming like a right real dolphin! Of course, he tried his frog trick with the new instructor but gained no respectful reaction from her since she didn't know why he was croaking so and sticking his tongue out at her!

My Belle said "necklace" to me as she fiddled with my "new" necklace (one she hasn't seen on me before). :) Ok, ok.....whatever she had said, it sure sounded like "necklace" to me. I'm all ears when my Belle babbles.....it's only Mommy's nature!

This Saturday is Isaac's birthday party. I'm printing it here for good measure so I don't forget! 2pm at Isaac's place. My Man's ecstatic about the invite. Isaac's 4 and will be 5 this Saturday. He's my Man's first friend. They met at a toy store during which Isaac made ME memorise his home phone number so I could set up a play-date for them two! Cool kid. He has been my Man's play-date ever since. Neat deal really.

2 Comments:

Blogger hon said...

Indeed! Never mind witty, if only we had grammatically correct signs here, we should be so happy.

Eh... I must say I'm very amazed at how you manage to squeeze daily entries and take all these pics. I didn't expect you to be able to keep this up. I guess with Kyra now, you're a bit more motivated.

With Cait, I only just started taking more cos of the blogging. Now I feel compelled to have to take pics.

Oi! You make sure you give me ample space in your busy 3-wk schedule!

12:57 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

Sure, will make extra effort to meet up. However, if all else fails, just pop by at our Dover place anytime (give a couple of mins' warning so we can put on some clothes :)) within those 3 weeks so we can catch up impromptu manner!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home