Saturday, November 26, 2005

Laundry & Sustenance


I'm so clever. My child-care program today included out-door fun in the endless autumn drizzle so that my children will experience the thrill of the chill...and grow up undeterred of the cold, the wet, and the dirty out there.

These are our front and backyards. Their romp today ended with lots of laundry for me to do this weekend. I'm so clever. But I do so enjoy doing the laundry. I especially enjoy folding clothes or even ironing them. [shucks reverse psychology really does nothing for me] I will remind myself never to be ever over-ambitious again.

Wendy bought my Man this shirt. It reads "Will work for milk" on the front and "Milk Milk Milk please..." on the back. I asked him what his shirt said and he confidently replied, "Want boob boob!". Auntie Big Panties , you're sooo spot on.

3 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

See. At least 2 people have created their own blogs (although they haven't completed the process - Wendy, you still have to select your template etc.) just so that they can post a comment!

The pics are really cute, but I still can't get over the fact that in one of them, Kyra IS TOUCHING THE GRASS. WITH HER BARE HANDS. Ek. I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to walk on grass anymore, even if I'm wearing slippers (might dirty the slippers!).

Which is a sad little fact, seeing as how I have 3 grass patches in my house.

5:42 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

they also get to eat whatever they pick off whereever. if still hungry, then i'll cook.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hahaha....Baby Jordan has the same "milk milk" t-shirt!! Love it!

Love your motto too! Can't be too kiasu! Let em' romp in the yard, let em' get their hands dirty and then make an event out of getting them to wash their own darn clothes!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home