Friday, October 28, 2005

Sweet things

Oh yeah. Now I remember. She's THE real romeo, my Princess. That's victim number 1, Ryan McClung [Jaffar's offspring]. She's down with some bad cough so she's been rather grouchy. Otherwise, she still reserves those disarming smiles for me and walks her walk just that way to make me cheer wildly. 4 more teeth are emerging. She's been putting them all to practical use too - nipping her brother's nose when she's losing some snatching battle. My sweet-pea.


The real-life Skywalkers. My Man and his 5 year-old mate, Isaac. This evening, he stretched his arm to its fullest length and insisted I smell his Mcnugget ["Smell this mommy. Smell it!"]....puzzled, I took a quick whiff then asked why? His reply, "Mmmm....smells good? I liiike the smell. I love nuggets.....yum yum mmmmm...." Such precious moments will forever lock themselves in my head... no matter how alzhimed I get!

My Princess' new hat, courtesy of Auntie Deborah [Isaac's mom]. Sassy combo, 'ey? [just practicing my Canadian twang la]

For the gwandparents. They miss you so and love you so. Me too. Ya, mommy, I hear their little hearts....I'll remember that always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home