Wednesday, November 02, 2005

November arrives

My Man and my Belle practicing their duet. So you see how quickly kids pick up music? Ha ha. We trouped to St James' Community Church (at West 10th & Trutch) this morning for an hour long music class - quite unlike Marnie's class. My Man thoroughly enjoyed himself although he confirmed later on that he prefers Marnie's class. This is similar to the Kindermusic style - which may be a little too structured for some.


Shot taken on West 4th Ave. A "smile" command now automatically elicits some kung-fu pose.

Even the wet and gloomy (boy it sure drizzles 24/7 these days!) Fall weather cannot dampen my spirits once my Man smiles for me....and tells me he loves me....which is rather often these days I'm sooo pleased to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

Gareth looks so cute when he's smiling. I can never see his face properly when he is doing his gung fu.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home