Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Little pleasures

Like sense of humour runs in the family. My Man calls it the "african hair har har har" [a factual remark straight from a babe's lips.] My Belle just wants to boogie to the tune in head-gear! How difficult is it to get them to bath when they refuse to remove their "african hair har har har"?!

Does this smile make you feel all mushy & warm now?

He misses his Daddy so much when he travels now that he chants to himself [in the streets during walks], "Daddy's not home yet.....where is Daddy now..."

He also still misses gwandma and gwandpa. He inadvertently called me gwandma today and just the other day mumbled yet again to himself whilst looking out at the empty patio, "no gwandpa outside now...who will catch ladybugs for me?"

3 Comments:

Blogger hon said...

Can you ask D whether he can get my K a job there? I'm so envious. Hate my job now and would move at the drop of a hat har har.

1:29 AM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Eh! Have you ever checked out this blog called anonymouslawyer.blogspot.com?

It's hilarious. Some guy doing a parody of an asshole partner in a large law firm.

It made me feel better through some bad work-stress.

Eh, can we stop doing these word verification tests before we can submit a comment? Makes me feel like I need to get my eyes checked. This is definitely some Evil Gremlin trick.

5:31 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

nah. just dun wanna get those stupid advert comments posted on my site anymore. bloody irritants. get eyes checked lah. no wonder so crossed looking.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home