Friday, December 02, 2005

My Man's birthday

It snowed on my Man's 3rd birthday! Guess what present pleased him best?
As requested, we visited Isaac for a morning of free-play. Above is Justin (with the red bib), Isaac's baby brother and below is Isaac and my Man er "sparring"?
It's 2nd Dec today and it snowed yet again! The troopers were at it again...mucking around all morning long till more digits froze up and the inevitable tears began... But all I care about is the laundry load this evening.. ugh......

5 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

That's very nice of you. My son now responds to "Fatso" as well as to his real name.

Goo looks so cute with his dancing lions. I wonder how you managed to find them and buy them.

7:06 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

auntie big panties' cheena soo chim. and yes, we find them and go dirt-broke purchasing them all....and tonight, we're going to see a sifu at UBC to see if he's "mature" enough to learn lioning dance - my Man insists. The miles we go for him.....it's mind-bloggling.

10:21 AM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Well the next time a dong dong cheng lorry drives by I'll be sure to look out for your son.

9:22 PM  
Blogger hon said...

Oh my! Did you get all those lion heads from Vancouver? They're beautiful. Must have cost a bit too. Please give a monster mushy kiss to your Man on cait's behalf.

6:20 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

reason why wens, you're big panties is coz you called me "small panties" before - something about being tight-arsed or something. oh yeah, I remember now - uptight. :p

one's from spore and the rest are from all over the globe wherever daddy travels for biz (san fran etc). dong dong cheng is his fave ditty k....dun pray pray.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home