Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mini Mes


My Belle's biggest word todate is "ballerina" pronounced "bah-ler-ree-nah!" and her frustrated refrain is often "oh man!"
My Man asked why Pinnochio didn't break any bones when he fell off the tree.
"But he's made of wood MOMMY! What do you meeean?!" when I absent-mindedly replied that perhaps he didn't fall from a height.
I reminded him that milk helps - gives you strong bones so you can fall from higher without breaking things (baad mama!) conveniently ignoring the Pinnochio scenario.
He chuckled, "So milk's like glue? From the mouth to the bones to fix 'em."

3 Comments:

Blogger valkyrie said...

lol! your little Man says the funniest things!

11:58 AM  
Blogger hon said...

Hey, your K's pose looks super duper paikiah looking! Can you pls teach her to sit like a girl!! Love the pic tho!

Your G so clever hor.. He has such a way with words. Must take after the mummy!

10:40 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

my Man's farnee. today from outta no where he recited this chinese rhyme flawlessly - one which my dad's been reciting (for fun - coz he said he used to do it as a kid) to the kids - his accent's so spot on it's amazing. and he's so proud to be chinese. I dunno where he got that. it's good tho. belle's a paikiah alright. she falls then mumbles 'I'm tuff!' then gets up without crying. cool kid. proud mommy :)

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home