Friday, March 16, 2007

Unimaginable sadness

It's an ache. Kinda bittersweet. Some sort of enduring longing. Unimaginable sadness. Such a mish-mash of emotions.

No, no tragedy. But it sure feels like it at times.

Did I choose wrong? Why this ache? It's been blissful whilst it lasted. A damn great holiday if I must say so.

I worry that I did them wrong. What kind of mother is not sure? I hear sympathetic refrains...am just....sad.

So when I get over it I'll say so. Am praying for guidance.

2 Comments:

Blogger gremlin said...

hello, hsiumae, mother of theobubba! miss him oredi! aarongator's got much much better skin now - thanks to aqueous cream. yup, that's all it's called and it's completely brandless too - fr london drugs, pharmacy. tub-O-success! finally! and ya, the thing about choices is - it sucks!

11:47 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

29 april. maybe that's why I'm scared shitless ha ha. see today's entry (23 March).

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home