Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Holiday's over...or is it :)



We are back in Vancouver! It has been 1.5 days since we touched down and I believe I have called my parents almost 6 times. That's an astounding once every 6 hours? Believe it.

Four things I loathe, in no particular order:-

1. folding laundered clothes

2. ironing laundered clothes (horrors!)

3. unpacking after a holiday (dreadful)

4. missing my parents (painful)


Fei-Hong and his sis though.....



are adjusting A-OK and frolicking in the buff as is usual when the minder's a hassled single-handed mom juggling meals, laundry and trying to keep the peace between 2 ultra-busy kids in the house. I guess all that matters is that they're contented - clothed or otherwise :) I'll deal with missing my parents in my spare time. Yup. Time to call them yet again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home