Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dollar-wise

Here's my daughter with her top tooth showing and her guinness book of record lengthy drool....am so pleased that she's all recovered now from the ulcerating virus (whatever it's called - "ulcermania?") and am so glad that she's still my pudgy baby even though she starved 2 days in pain.

Mr Cross-dresser, my Man! Never met a more gleeful cross-dresser. Think it's in the blood ...some gay genes from his Dad or somethin' :)

Today in brief:-

Autumn's here I swear so it's lovely strolling down the street. It's all cool and somehow more peaceful than in Summer (coz Vancouverites tend to hide in [and under their tanning beds?!] when the sun's away).

My dear friend Hope finally quit her stinko job and left Rayney in the lurch, as he should be. Rayney, if you're reading this - pppooh! Now learn to clean your own bum.

My almost twin Stacie also quit her job for a more glam job. Now she'd accumulate more dosh than ever and bowl us all over by buying yet another island, in cash! Maybe some of that money karma'll rub off on me.....me being her almost twin and all. Happy birthday in advance Seetho!

Tsk. All these lawyers job-hopping and all...what a complicated life. Mine? These pics say it all I guess :) Wouldn't miss these smiles for another dollar.

1 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

Aiyoh. They both look like you. And it seems they also behave like you. You have successfully cloned yourself twice.

Hope go where?

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home