Monday, September 12, 2005

Wonderful beauties


Ever seen the moon and stars set against the hues of sunset? Personally, I've never seen anything as beautiful.....this was taken aboard Alaska Airlines on my return from San Fran to Vancouver (8th Sept). Makes you wonder why we still sweat the small things, huh? My birthday treat to Frisco was good. Spa-ing whilst the husband goes to work always makes me feel super-decadent....majorly tai-tai-like to say the least.


Ever been onboard a rowboat with 2 of the world's handsomest men? I have. Makes my heart flutter everytime I see this pic. Boating at Deer Lake, Burnaby, last Sunday. Sunny Fall weather's the best!

3 Comments:

Blogger hon said...

You mentioned 2 handsome guys? I only saw Gareth, where's the other? haha...

Happy Belated Birthday! And come back soon!

9:17 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Gareth looks so cute with the little life jacket and sunglasses.

Why do you have this no anonymous comments policy? I notice poor Audrey had to set up her own blog just to comment in yours.

2:22 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

no anonymous policy? not that I know of. audrey already had her own blog spot in xanga way before I even heard about blogs...so....

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home