Thursday, September 15, 2005

My world

This is my Mommy. She loves flowers. She also loves my babies. She is my quiet comforting ray of bright light. Ever optimistic and patient. I love my Mommy.


This is my Pa. He'd love anything I love - just to humour me. My Pa is my pillar of strength. From him I learnt to be steadfast and loyal. I love my Pa.


These are my babies. They are my world. I never knew one could love so many and so much till I was blessed with them. No one could make me happier these days. My Man and my sleepy-faced Belle.


This is my sweetheart. I must remember never to strive to change him coz I married him precisely because he is as he is. He's my complementing half. He's my best friend. Need I say I love him? Heck, he can really rile me up. That says it all I guess.

5 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

Such a nice blog! How do you manage to carry 2 kids at the same time!!!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger hon said...

I really liked this entry. Have you confirmed your flight back yet?

12:19 AM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Yeah, are you back on 26 September or some other date?

5:24 AM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Bye bye sun cream and bye bye mosquito cream - can pls bring for me?

3:38 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

back on 27th sept nite. see you guys within that week? flying off tomorrow, just back from alaska cruise today...weeee!!! my cell is 604-7670833. land line cut already.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home