Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ba! Poooo....Wintertime!

So every "Ba!" has it's unique meaning. It means "open", "do the incy wincy spider song", "carry me", "fire" and all those other important things I need to tell my "ma ma". Only ma ma can fathom what I need :) Ma ma also says she loves me to bits.
Until I discovered a whole new way to exasperate ma ma.
With a "smile" like dis!
I can tell each time I poo poo. In fact, I can tell ma ma each time BEFORE I do the dump. How hilarious coz that got me seated on the throne one morning... er...with no success of course! But what a trick to replay yay! Ever seen a woman run so quick to tune of "pooooo"? Watch me.
Merry Christmas already! My mommy says she sees Christmas in my face everyday.
Er....does that mean I look snowy white?
All I wanna do is kick some ass hurling snowballs at my l'il sis with my fave playmate -Daddy hee hee hee....check out the restrain only coz Mommy's watching.
Gotta be sweet when posing with Mommy....else.....

2 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

Hey! Ryan also likes the incy wincy spider rhyme with the two-hand action. He always smiles when I say "Up came the Sun ..."

Did G teach K to do that funny smile thing? Or did Damien? [I suspect Damien - he's trying to make her look constipated]

Wendy, can you PLEASE put up some pictures on your blog? You already went through the motions of creating it. Put pictures there lah!

11:56 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

fattie's cute. big panties put up pics lah. I also suspect damiAn put her up to that face. sick. does ryan know the chemical table by heart yet?

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home