Sunday, December 11, 2005

The day will come...soon?


I said, "You must be soo tired, you're yawning continuously!"
He replied, "Nooo, Mommy. I'm not tired. I'm just baring my teeth...."
Seconds after that, he dozed off in his dining chair and burst out laughing when I feigned surprise and woke him up with a, "Oh! Your teeth are all showing again!"

A strange rash appeared on one half of his face. In panic, I subjected him to the usual line of fire, "What happened?! What did you touch?! DID you scratch?! When did the itch start?!"

Annoyed that I wasn't getting any helpful response, I raised my voice a decibel with, "SO WHEN did the itch start?!"

Unperturbed with the firing, my Man calmly replied, "Ah. Thirteen years ago, Mommy...." Oh. Have I really been so negligent?


The day my Belle stumps me like that too, will be the day I survive this arduous mommying period. I will be so proud of myself then and will celebrate with a full body massage at the spa (I sooo need it!)

1 Comments:

Blogger gremlin said...

poor lad! you must've pooped him out driving around like the mad woman that you are! why, went wrong airport to pick daddy up ah?! seletar no longer commercial, know...heee hee.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home