Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Main Man

What my Main Man agreed with me yesterday evening made me as ecstatic as when I "found" him hiding in my London apartment bathtub on Valentine's day after classes during my Bar year. It was obviously in the middle of the week (read also "mid-term") and train fares were (and still is) obviously incredibly expensive....so it was the sweetest surprise ever when he nonetheless turned up onValentine's day from Hull (many hours away from me) with balloons and all (dun have a fetish for those but seeing them floating around in my apartment in the middle of the week was a damn thrill I tell ya!)
Am just thrilled that same way now :)

2 Comments:

Blogger gremlin said...

:) all very good guesses indeed! no. 1's no biggie, I'm not bothered really. no. 2's great! no.3 sounds excellent! and no.4....er....will not even try that - whoa. wanna freeze my butt off ah! :)

3:43 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

SO WHAT IS IT????!!!!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home