Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

He did it! This is my Man (I choke with pride) at the Chinatown Lunar New Year parade this afternoon performing with his "brother" lions and dragon to loud cheers from the excited crowd. AND to top it off, there was a 6 second full-frontal of him screened on channel-M this evening commenting on how little these lion-dancers are this year!

My chubby baby taking time off his busy dance sequence to pose for me.Wooing the crowd with his winning style....he really plays to the people!Feverishly tailing his "big brother"

He literally stole the show - I kid you not!


My ferocious lion....knocked out after a hard day's work.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael McClung said...

I'M SO PROUD OF HIM !!! HE LOOKS ADORABLE!!!!!

2:34 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

mercerM - maybe when we come home next we can get G to dance for you at your new home - to bring you more good luck & and to ward off evil ;p X-women...:)!

3:12 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

My concern re na ge stupid x which I didn't state so clearly in my entry is ru guo ta lai dao xing jia puo zao zhang fu, qu wo de jia, jiu zhem yang?

Wo yong hanyu ying wei ta bu ke yi du.

5:25 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

ze me zao de dao ne? ensure zhang fu bu gei di zhi lor. and tell that zhang fu to ting zhi xie dong xi about ta zai ta de blog bu ran de hua, incite nu ren to xie huay more and more. pointless innit? jian diao all communications pronto.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home