Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Thru the eyes of a child...



Thank you for the lovely dress G'ma and G'pa! Now Belle looks like a right l'l gal!


" When will you come play with me G'ma and G'pa?" asked my Man in all sincerity. It's an understatement to say that he loves his brand new orange lion-head. And to Auntie Ling who bought this auspicious coloured fave toy he has this to say, "You are the pweettiest!"
"Mommy, when you die, don't go to God. Stay at home and I will play with you."

Heart wrenching statements like these really make me worry about death and leaving my babies . Above is a pic of my Man at preschool with a creation of me he made by pieceing velcro bits together.

The other day he asked if the office is an adult's school. How amazing the way kids think! When I replied in the negative, he concluded, "Oh. No play-gym for adults then?"

Madam Horrid-Temper-Extraordinaire

melts me with these smiles...it still amazes me how extremely demanding these l'l souls can be even before they master speech!

5 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

Is that dress supposed to be worn over a sweater and with the price tag showing?

K has such a sweet smile. So pretty!!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

that dress is size 3 - for a 3 yr old but pudgy baby bod fitted anyways. intend to put it on her for real when her legs grow proportionate to that pudgy torso. grandma sent it just so...took a pic to show it. my Man'll sooner disown me if I EVER did anything to his lion heads...screams like a hyena (read "girl") if anyone dares to touch without his permission.

8:00 PM  
Blogger hon said...

I'm amazed that G can piece that whole face of you together all by himself! btw, what's that rather obscene looking pink appendage to the right of the face?

hey, i'm gonna send you a short vid of C. Pls don't scream ok. It's going to take a while to open.

12:05 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

that pink "appendange" is another blank face to work on LAH! not my ear!!!! I only have one ear - he forgot the other. I make rah rah smile more and post k? Am also excited that I can catch her smiling...otherwise it's always that monkey face....

1:53 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

oh and ya, gareth is quite a spatial (pronounce it the scottish way) baby - giddit? giddit? har har! I'm so funny.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home