Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bloody ABC

Played the new season's Grey's anatomy backwards!
The 2nd episode of the new season got played before the 1st!
I can't believe them.
I watched the new episode backwards. Sigh. It's annoying.

Whilst I'm at it. I'm gonna annoy the rest of ya.
Grey lost her panties during the hospital prom. Alison found them in Derek's tux. But just coz they played it backwards, I saw the panties pinned up on the hospital board before I found out how it got there in the first place.

6 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

That's just ridiculous. What kind of world do we live in when they could they play the 2nd episode before the 1st episode. I've officially written Canada off the world map. If they can't even get that right, what can they do.

You ought to sue, you really should. There'd be a class action, first the audience in Canada and then the world!

12:25 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

but it's american tv though grrrr...whatever. they're both equally confused. chuh.

6:51 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

I was being sarky. Did you really file a claim?

12:00 AM  
Blogger hon said...

i refuse to read your second para, saboteur (did i spell that right?)!

7:25 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

and by tomorrow, I shall know what else's gonna happen ---albeit in the reverse order ha ha. of course I'll sue, duh. american or canadian, what a cock up.

12:12 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

I can imagine poor Ted Turner or whomever, reading your writ of summons.

He'll probably give you a call, just like your sad home renovation contractor.

"Madam, even if I had 100 free TV channels, I would not let you subscribe to a single one."

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home