Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Transfers

My parents have returned home and so we're alone again...and kinda lonesome since they've been with us and really helped us out for months and the kids really miss them. Tell-tale signs:_

My Belle, "Gwamma, take aeroplane, fly far far away....gwampa, take aeroplane, fly far far away...gwampa, naughty, go far away home...." but she doesn't exactly know where "home" is and when pressed, she answers, "hmmmm...Helsinki?" coz that's the only faraway place she knows coz daddy goes there to work quite often. You shoulda heard her cry when they walked through the departure gates - "awww! gwamma, gwampa, come too!" (translated "I wanna go with you!") Swear it would have made any grown man howl too.

My Man, "Will they (g'ma and g'pa) come back again soon?" When asked what he meant by 'soon', he replied, "Hmm, in 5 weeks?" (his favourite number now is 5). And when I tell him matter of factly that it's really ok coz por-por (my mom-in-law - who prefers to be called por por) is here now, he replies, "Is this my last chance?" like after por por leaves, he's stuck with the devil and the deep blue sea :) Yes, dear, so enjoy it whilst it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home