Saturday, August 20, 2005

Isaac's party















Isaac's birthday party /BBQ was a blast! My Man and my Belle had a great time as did grandpa and grandma who spent most of their time chatting in Hokkien with Isaac's granddads!



There you go....caught in the act of conversing in their favourite lingo with Deborah's Dad.








My Belle puts on the party hat for laughs. Alright, alright, for my entertainment.






My Man attempts to throttle Isaac for his birthday presents...but fails miserably. Oh well, maybe next year then...








My Belle cozies up with the gals....Jessica and Alyssa.







My Man waiting patiently for a piece-a.

1 Comments:

Blogger hon said...

Gosh! Gareth's soooooo cutie pie in this last pic. Can I have him? (er... just for a day...)

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home