Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Today wasn't too bad

I look at pictures like these and I miss them all over again - double intensity! We took a stroll to the library today and no matter how creative I tried to be, every step along the way en route there and back reminded me of my parents......even the autumn leaves fluttering about reminded me of my mommy saying to Gareth,, "One day the leaves will fall when Autumn comes...they'll turn orange and red....."



Tonight they fell asleep at about 8pm. I'm praying hard they won't wake at midnite and play till 4am like my Man did last night. It was a nightmare. Jet-lag's a beast. Tonight's good-nite prayer turned out terribly wrong when my Man mumbled, "...Father in Heaven, Holy be your cry, ....Kingdom cry, will be there.....Amen." Plenty missing in between and the rest didn't sound too prayful either, oh dear. Thought he was tired but he burst out laughing all too soon. My cheeky Prince.


And I must tell ya that my Princess found her very own prince charming in JonJon (Jonathan, son of Wendy Anne-Yeo and Uncle Guan) whilst back in Singapore. My Princess is a real persistent babe. See what I mean? She calls him "Barbey!" [translated "You sexy!", I mean "baby"].

2 Comments:

Blogger hon said...

Your place looked a real mess! Btw, who's that boobsy lady in the background?

12:02 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

wendy anne yeo.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home