Tuesday, October 25, 2005

She walks!

My charmer walks! Today, she walked! She walked 3 times in whooping total towards me - she walked! It's been 16 days after her 1st birthday and she walks! Yoo-hooo!!!!! I'm super ecstatic.


We spent today at Science World. My Man got scientific peering through the microscope at teeny bugs and tarantulas (not one bit teeny if you ask me!) and my Belle did her scribbles her way (into the mouth then onto the paper - voila water-colour!)


And yes. Yet another forlorn picture of them for gwandma and gwandpa. My Man stated matter of factly today whilst looking out at the patio, "Nope. No gwandpa out there...."

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Well done Kyra!! Don't you just feel so proud??!!

11:27 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Did you see the "Kyra's First Kiss" pics - just goto my blog and click on the Flickr icon.

Cute.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home