Monday, October 24, 2005

Autumn's real pretty

"When will gwandpa and gwandma come again?" asked the kids pensively...we miss you loads.....


Autumn's real pretty here, gwandma, gwandpa.....won't you come see for yourselves?


See how beautiful? All reds and yellows....all the warm hues of Fall right at our doorstep......


One piece of good news is that Princess will now cheerfully take to the bottle of formula without ANY coaxing! This is today's gleeful look at being offered the bottle :) Life is fair! My mammaries may finally get the rest they need!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Congratulations on Kyra going on formula!! So does that mean that you can start trying for number 3??? Pictures are cute! Totally understand what you mean when you say you miss your folks! I so miss my mum too! I speak to her almost e'day just to ask her the most mundane of things. Looking fwd to when she is here at the end of next month. I must write about this in my blog too. my mummy will be so touched :)

10:50 PM  
Blogger hon said...

Aiyo, they look so sad and forlorn in that first pic. You must have out them up to it. Evil!

2:39 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

no lah. they just woke from their afternoon nap so.....easy peasy pic!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home