Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The echo & the beastly Belle

The truthful echo:-

Mommy to Belle, "Eat your food else Daddy will scold!"
The echo, "Daddy is in office. Daddy won't know. Daddy won't scold."

Mommy to Belle, "I'm warning you. DO NOT throw the cup again or I'll remove the juice!"
The echo, "No warning, no warning. Throw the cup! More juice, more juice! Heeheeheehee!"

Mommy to Belle, "I WILL be angry. Stop that!"
The echo, "Noooo...Mommy won't be angry. Do it! Do it!"

And my Belle won't even smile for the camera anymore. Even my Man asks, "Why is her face like that in all the pictures, Mommy?" I'm beyond exasperation. The terrible twos has begun early for this one....and my Man is barely through it!


The duo out shopping at Aberdeen Centre.

5 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

Ryan's starting to throw tantrums when we're out. We've become pariahs in restaurants.

6:33 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

I am told the more they act up in your presence, the more they love you. Sigh. Logical deduction hence is that u're loved!

8:39 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

and tonite over dinner when I said to rah-rah "don't throw your food. daddy won't be happy!", my Man "echoed" yet again in his most secretive voice, "Noooo nooo, daddy won't be angry. daddy will let you do it. do it. do it". tsk. meant to glare but I burst out laughing instead. way lousy discipline.

8:44 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

yeah, hair-cut. she was ok with it actually. she just acts silly in front of the camera nowadays. but the ham-some has learnt to smile sweetly now....ah.....so satisfying. merry christmas & happy new year all!

10:32 PM  
Blogger hon said...

Hi! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at home. Christmas for us was rather miserable cos we were all down and out with a nasty flu this season. Looking forward to a more festive new year celebration this weekend.

As I've been told, terrible 2s actually start from their second year. C was a real monster and we fought tooth and nail. Hardest time was the period shortly after she turned 1. She's much more reasonable these days.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home