Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas & Seattle!

Christmas 2005 - quietly spent together.
Our mini trip to Seattle before the new year.
The Seattle sky-line....it's such a pretty city.

Kung-fu in Seattle.

Swimmers in Seattle.

My Belle's swimming costume is courtesy of Auntie Yee Min :)

In summary, Christmas and Fao's birthday were fun-filled occasions intimately spent with the immediate family. What a satisfying way to end the year. Now, the new year to embrace!
2006 WE'RE GOING TO TAKE YOU BY STORM!

4 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

I was going to say the same thing!
Except that she looks so adorable with her eyes closed.

Am so envious of your Seattle holiday. All I ever get to see of Seattle is Grey's Anatomy (just started airing here, 2 measly episodes with heavy censorship).

MC and HNY! Looks like you won't be here for this year's gift exchange. We're still bravely going ahead with it. When are you next back in SG?

6:12 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Gawd Wendy, can you please do up your blog already. You've had 59 page views, which means there have been 59 attempts to find your blog. Got audience! Must blog!

BTW, I love Fattie's CNY outfit. So cute!!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

You just click on your own name in your comment above. More specifically, you use your hand to move your mouse to the word "wendy", click and see what happens.

I'm so tech savvy that I amaze myself.

6:07 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

I love her body too. Got more bod shots. look out!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home