Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My heartthrob

I will never forget the first few days after the birth of my Belle. She cried out to be carried and as I reached for her I spied my Man's eyes - intense with emotion describable only as betrayal. They brimmed with tears threatening to overflow but he bravely held them back by avoiding my gaze....

I just need him to know that no matter what, he'll always be my special angel. My lion-hearted special angel :) That huge chunk of my heart which you stole so long ago, sweetie....it's yours forever.

4 Comments:

Blogger hon said...

you see where he gets his poetic gift from? agree - truly touching.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Awww.....so sweet. I'm sure he knows that he is your little angel.

6:21 AM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

I love the yellow boots !!!!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger hon said...

i need my daily gremlink fix. write!!! and i still can't stop trying to guess what it was that D said which got you oh so excited! are you still excited? share la.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home