Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kathleen, my altermama


"Hi,

Need company? Would love to join you for coffee and donuts. .....

....Maybe Damian will really like the fact that his son did the lion dance to MC Hammer! Nobody will talk about his son doing a Chinese dance to Rap/HipHop will they. I know the posh friends you have out there will LOVE it.

Okay dear, it is almost 11am and I have to get my arse in gear. For what? Hmmm, don't know really. Something boring like cleaning, vacuuming, doing errands. ......

The pic of me is after the garage sale and a few glasses of wine. I really enjoyed it. Really wish you were a part of it. The gals are a great bunch.

School starts next week so I'll be prepping the kids this week early bedtime, staying home to chill a bit and oh, have to get some school gear. Ahh, their too young to know what they really want so I'll just leave it.

Okay, I suppose I should go now.

Have fun in the sun. .....

xxxooo Kathleen"

I miss ya, girl! It still amazes me how we hooked up. We're definitely a unique match! ;p I'd say, MC Hammer. Why didn't I think of that?! You're my hero!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home