Sunday, August 21, 2005

My Man & the dancing queen


The sky turns a very pretty pale fuschia pink during sun-set in Vancouver....I never noticed it till he pointed it out to me this evening. How he opens up my eyes!

And unless you're brimming with confidence, never don hair-sprayed hair in his presence.

"Wo, eNORmous hair!" is what he exclaimed when she settled down in the seat in front of us on the No.9 Bus on West Broadway this evening. He started to repeat himself when she turned to smile...what could I have done? My darling man....

My Belle shakes her booty to catchy music. It's hilarious. Her bum's way cute! Maybe her bum genes are mine :)

5 Comments:

Blogger hon said...

Aiyo... he's such a comic already at the tender age of 2. Love his little quips.

He also has the ACS (I know Damian won't like this) cheeky look. You gotta watch for the pieces of shattered hearts he'll be breakin along the way. Better send him to all boys school first to contain the damage.

12:07 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

:) I'll be the first to have my heart-broken the day he brings home his first girlfriend.....

12:23 PM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

You can scare her off with your version of "Stacie's Mom".

After all, he can always get himself another girlfriend/ wife, but he only has one momma.

6:57 PM  
Blogger hon said...

I visited your Bratz&Belles site. Love the updated photos of Kyra, esp the one you took of her and the "leg cramp" product. Had a good laugh. So subtle!

Oi, pls remember to bring my bye bye buggy and bye bye sun cream when you get back please.

2:29 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

sure slum! you'd love the products.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home