Sunday, October 29, 2006

64.9kg

And still counting down....

The apparent 'ligament expansion' pains can be unbearably annoying. Can bearly turn at nights without much grimacing and getting out of bed to attend to fussy wakers (my Belle has taken to night wakes again...molars breaking? Bad dreams from over-activity? I really dunno.) is extremely painful.

I not only look like a whale, I feel like one outta water.

Now the comments I draw are along the lines of "You due anytime now huh? (chuckle chuckle)"

Wonder about the chuckles though. Does looking pained really draw such mirth? Where's the empathy, the sympathy?

How about some "You poor thing. I wish you a painless delivery like right tonight."

How fat does one gotta grow before it's time. Man.

6 Comments:

Blogger hon said...

uh-oh... i worry. i just endured 4 of weeks of hell on earth. Doubt I can handle another month of suffering come the last trimester. Yes..... I am. Into week 11 now. : )

I do wish you a speedy delivery too. You poor thing. I so empathise.

3:02 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

aahhh....lovely people at last. honey! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

hsiu mae...got time to email me? how r u?

9:42 AM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

Honey!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Why don't you just look at the people who are laughing and ask them, "When are YOU due?"

Dare you to do it. Even to the men. Who knows - you might laugh yourself into a quick delivery.

11:17 PM  
Blogger hon said...

Thank you one and all for the well wishes but I certainly didn't feel like celebrating whilst in the throes of MS over the last 4 wks! Anyway, am very thankful the worst is over. This is going to be the second and last for me!

3:30 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

hairyD, hey! that's a great idea. will do just that. dammit. had enuff. even my girlfriend said to me yesterday "wo. you're huge." then stifled a giggle. it's not fair. I think it's just loose ligaments and fat and water. if it's baby that's a problem. but my record shows baby should be manageably petite but the rest will be my headache after...another year of baby-fat before I look vaguely normal again.

honey - remember the unstoppable burps? it was like only the other day....

10:30 AM  
Blogger hon said...

remember? hello.... i still have them.

Hey, don't worry abt the weight. i put on 1 kg every week in my last month though i wasn't eating heavily. I shed most of everything within the first 2 months so it's really all water i assure you.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home