Sunday, October 22, 2006

Am 63 kg

Could it be gas?
Or just nerves?

Been telling the doc I eat well.
Think pepperoni pizza doesn't exactly fit the bill.

Said I was 139 lbs as of Thursday.
In my lingo, that's about anytime now.

Maybe it's just a bad stomach.
I could never tell.
I still can't.

Always, though, it wakes me at the sleepiest hour.
Keeps me guessing for an hour or so.

Husband always acts the same.
"Er......so.....wassup...what....now? you sure? " is what I get each and every time.

First time round, he asked for another 5 minutes in bed.
I obliged.
Coz of course I wasn't sure.

I mean, hell, how can you be sure?
Then the pain hits mega proportions - by which time I'm no longer talking.
So better get him ready now then when I stop talking.

Of course I'm not sure.

Second time round, he took a shower.
Then grumbled when he got out coz I still wasn't sure.

This time, he took a shower at 4am.
He's now fast asleep.

It could really just be gas.
It felt like gas the last 2 times.

Typing seems to ease the gas.
Maybe soon I can go back to bed and sleep the gas off.

It's 35 weeks though.
Apparently, too early.

It's 5 am in the morning.
My sleepiest hour...

3 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

How?

12:50 AM  
Blogger hon said...

Hey, had a dream of your no.3 yesterday! It was a girl and she had the most gorgeous eyes. Looked like an angmoh babe. We were out together, she must have been like 9 mths already and you asked for chocolate "shouffle" ice-cream. That's how vivid it was. Must be soon!

12:57 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

Hi. No, no, it was not gas, and neither was it an appearance.

I'm still having them cramps. Ultra strange. Will tell doc this week. It's that type of cramp which goes down the back....but no appearance coz not regular. But I've been getting them on and off thruout yesterday and last nite. I hope it isn't one of those suddenly pop on the scene type of babies. Will be freaked out. They say you dun feel so much discomfort for subsequent babies so maybe you're in labour and dun actually know it. Like Lyn, remember? Went to the loo to poo thinking she had bad stomach? And that was her first too ha ha. Will let you know. I should really keep it in for another 2-3 weeks otherwise considered premature. Dun wanna have to deal with that if possible.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home