Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Done Redang

But only on the surface. So I think I oughta do it again just so I adequately douse my curiosity of what lies beneath. And of what's happening at the other beach where I'm told "chillen, no allow." Saw people picking up gear to go diving and all....yearned to join them. Then remembered that I can't remember how to gear up anymore. Gaaah. Don't think our dive instructor would even re-instruct us - at least not me and my buddy (Stacie). What did he expect teenage girls not to giggle?! continuously?! cackle wickedly?! He must've been crazy. Oh I almost forgot. We weren't that age then, hm. So. Short of re-instruction, guess we'd just hafta erm, view underwater pictures taken by others. Sheesh. At least I got the husband to dive deep enough (sans oxygen tank) to catch this:-
Hey. It's a good sized sea turtle and it's undeniable shadow. I think it's way cool.
But not half as cool as my goo goo goggled Man giving the thumbs up!

5 Comments:

Blogger HairyDonut said...

That's not a turtle. That's your shadow.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

HD said exactly what I am not brave enough to say :P

9:36 PM  
Blogger gremlin said...

tsk

8:20 AM  
Blogger HairyDonut said...

And the tail? Is your depth gauge, as usual unsecured and trailing behind creating holes in the sea bed.

2:16 AM  
Blogger gremlin said...

oh, like you remember about depth gauges. bravo. no. it's my tail. the pink one. like the one that ang moh you spotted sported. the pink one. the wee baby-pink one. the real one.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home